Applications are Invited for the Post of Associate Professor & Assistant Professor in Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University - 5 Vacancies
Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University is Chhattisgarh's largest and oldest institution of higher education, founded in 1964, and named after the first chief minister of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh. The University has a sprawling campus in the western part of the capital of Chhattisgarh, Raipur. The campus of University is spread in 207 acres of land. There are Twenty-Nine teaching departments in the University. Out of which six departments buildings have been constructed recently. A variety of self financed courses have been initiated in some departments. The total number of employees is 700, who provide the administrative support at different levels.
Name of Department Pharmacy
Post: Associate Professor - 2 Posts, Category: (IST-BL, ISC) & Assistant Professor - 3 Posts, Category: (IST-BL, IST, ISC)
I. Essential: 1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.).
2 Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Masters Degree -n appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; and
2. Papers published In conference proceedings and / or in refered Journals.
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.),
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
J. A Ph.D. Degree with hrst Class at bachelors or Masters Degree in Lite dpprupridte brdni.fi of speudlizdliuri in Phdmidty, and experience of eight years in teaching,research, industry And / or profession at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade; excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree.
in the event the candidate is from industry and/or the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
1. First Class Masters Degree In the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy;
Significant professional work which edit be retugnized db eguivalenl to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of sneriaii7arion in Pharmacy and industrial / professional experience or eight years in a position equivalent lo the level of Lecturer,
Provided that the recognition for significant professional shall be valid only if the same is rerommended unanimously by a 3 Member committee of experts appointed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
1 Teaching, research industries and / or professional exp in a reputed organization;
2 Published work such as research papers, patent filed / obtained books and / or technical report; and
3. Experience of guiding the project work, dissertation of post graduate or research students or supervising R&D projects in industry.
FIND MORE INFO ON NEXT PAGE...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.