Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University is Chhattisgarh's largest and oldest institution of higher education, founded in 1964, and named after the first chief minister of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh. The University has a sprawling campus in the western part of the capital of Chhattisgarh, Raipur. The campus of University is spread in 207 acres of land. There are Twenty-Nine teaching departments in the University. Out of which six departments buildings have been constructed recently. A variety of self financed courses have been initiated in some departments. The total number of employees is 700, who provide the administrative support at different levels.
Name of Department Pharmacy
Post: Associate Professor - 2 Posts, Category: (IST-BL, ISC) & Assistant Professor - 3 Posts, Category: (IST-BL, IST, ISC)
I. Essential: 1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.).
2 Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Masters Degree -n appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; and
2. Papers published In conference proceedings and / or in refered Journals.
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.),
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
J. A Ph.D. Degree with hrst Class at bachelors or Masters Degree in Lite dpprupridte brdni.fi of speudlizdliuri in Phdmidty, and experience of eight years in teaching,research, industry And / or profession at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade; excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree.
in the event the candidate is from industry and/or the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
1. First Class Masters Degree In the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy;
Significant professional work which edit be retugnized db eguivalenl to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of sneriaii7arion in Pharmacy and industrial / professional experience or eight years in a position equivalent lo the level of Lecturer,
Provided that the recognition for significant professional shall be valid only if the same is rerommended unanimously by a 3 Member committee of experts appointed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
1 Teaching, research industries and / or professional exp in a reputed organization;
2 Published work such as research papers, patent filed / obtained books and / or technical report; and
3. Experience of guiding the project work, dissertation of post graduate or research students or supervising R&D projects in industry.
FIND MORE INFO ON NEXT PAGE...
1. A basic degree m pharmacy (B Pharm.).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from lime to lime, including any succeeding enactments.
3. A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelors or Masters Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy, and experience of ten years in teaching, research, industry and / or profession at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade;
(II) In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
1. First Class Masters Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization
in Pharmacy; and
2. Significant profession work which can be recognized as equivalent
to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of special nation m Pharmacy and industrial/ professional experience of five years at a senior level comparable to Assistant Professor / Reader,
Provided that the recognition tor significant professional shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3-Member Committee of Experts appointed by the vice-Chancellor of the University
1. Teaching, industrial research and / or professional experience m a reputed organization;
2. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books, and / or technical reports;
3. Experience of guiding the project work, dissertation of post graduate or research students or supervising R&D projects in industry;
4. Demonstrated leadership in planning and organization ; academic, research, industrial and / or professional activities; and
5. Capacity to undertake / lead sponsored R&D, consultancy and related activities
For avoidance Of doubt, it is hereby clarified that:
1. If Class or Division is not declared at the Bachelors or Masters Degree levels, an aggregate of >-60% or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) Is to be considered as equivalent lo First Class.
1. Qualifications:- as per Norms of UGC/AICTE
2. Associate Professor - 37400-67000 + 8000/-
Assistant Professor - 15600-39100+6000/-Training cum Placement Officer 15600-39100+5400/ - As per C.G. Government orders new appointees are not entitled for the pension.
3. Last date of submission of application in two set (one set in original form & one set Xerox copy duly filled by the candidate) is 14 October 2011. Details of qualifications shall be made available along with the application form obtainable on payment of Rs. 1000 (for ST/SC Rs. 500) through Bank Draft in favour of the Registrar, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur (C.G.) with self addressed envelope. Application Prescribed format and other information can also be download from University website - www.prsu.ac.in.
4. Fee for application will not be accepted by money order or postal order.
5. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
6. The University will not be responsible for postal delay in delivering. The application form to the candidate's application must reach the Registrars office on or before 14 October 2011 application received after this date will not be considered.
7. T.A. will be admissible for attending the interview in the case of SC/ST candidate.
8. The number of posts to be filled-up may vary.
9. The University reserves the right to fill-up the posts and/or to call only selected candidates for interviews.
10. The University reserves the right not to fill-up any of the vacancies advertised if the circumstances so warrant.
11. Candidates who have applied in response to earlier advertisement are needed to APPLY AGAIN
1. The candidate of all category may apply for UR post.
2. Abbreviation:- ST - Scheduled Tribe, SC - Scheduled Caste, OBC -Other Backward Class, UR- Un-Reserved, BL- Backlog Post.
3. Women & disabled persons will also be given reservation as per reservation rules.
4. Candidates belonging to SC, ST & OBC of other states will be treated as Unreserved.
5. The UGC supported Academic Staff College (Sr. No. 25) is a purely tenure based temporary scheme. At any moment of time the Scheme may be closed or .opened as per the needs of running the Orientation Programmer and Refresher Course. The Staff teaching or non-teaching/administrativc/maintenance is always temporary and has no claim of permanency at any stage.
Last Date: 14th Oct. 2011
See all Other Jobs in Our Database