Work as Regulatory Affairs Deputy Manager - Biologicals in Biocon | 5 openings
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Deputy Manager - Biologicals
- Interact with various departments/ teams to ensure filing of required regulatory documents on time as per regulatory norms.
- Assist Sr.Manager/ Manager in the regulatory functions as required.
- Assist/guide the subordinates in the team. Interact with customers, partners.
- Responsible for compilation of Regulatory documents.
- Ensuring Good Regulatory Practices are followed within the team and also proper training is provided amongst the team members.
Strong knowledge about Biologicals and knowledge & experience in handling regulatory requirements of ROW markets and / or US, EU markets.
Dossier compilation (module 1-5)
Experience: 7-9 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: DRA
End Date: 27th Nov, 2011
Apply/Forward Your Resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.