The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has been created as a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences. NIPER, Rae Bareli at ITI campus, Rae Bareli under the mentoring Institute of CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow invites eligible candidates for following positions on purely temporary basis on contract initially for a period of 1 year which can be extended further. The selected candidates shall have no claim for regularization against any regular post either in NIPER or CDRI.
Post: Lecturer (Pharmacology & Toxicology)– 1 (one) position (Unreserved),
Emolument between Rs.40,000/= to Rs.55,000/= pm (Consolidated) based on their qualification and teaching experience.
Age Limit: up to 62 years.
Essential qualifications & Experience: M.Pharm (Pharmacology)/ MS. Pharm (Pharmacology & Toxicology) with at least 60 % marks with 3 years experience in research and/ or teaching post graduate courses OR MSc with PhD in relevant area.
Job Requirements: Teaching & practical classes of MS. Pharm (Pharmacology & Toxicology) at NIPER, Raebareli.
Schedule of walk –in-interview is as under:
Date: - 29th November’2013
Time: Candidates should report at 9:00 a.m. Candidates reporting after 10:00 AM will not be entertained.
Venue: Auditorium Hall, CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute, Sector – 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow - 226 031
1. Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application form (which can be downloaded from website) along with all original documents and attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, caste certificates and recent passport size photograph etc, otherwise they will not be entertained.
2. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
3. Number of position(s) may vary at the time of selection.
4. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
5. Experience will be considered only after acquiring the essential qualification.
6. Age relaxation will be provided as per GOI rules.
7. Only those candidates who are fulfill the criteria will be allowed to appear for the interview.
Original documents are essential for verification of the particulars quoted by the candidate in the application form and candidate failed to produce original documents at the time of verification, shall not be allowed to attend the interview. Any request for relaxation in this regard shall not be entertained.
Advertisement No. 4/2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database