Require Head-Clinical in Advinus Therapeutics (A TATA Enterprise) focusing on drug discovery DMPK.
Advinus Therapeutics (A TATA Enterprise) is an R&D driven company that is focused on the new drug discovery and development of pharmaceutical and agrochemical products.
Advinus operations are organized into two separate businesses centered around Discovery and Development respectively.
The Discovery arm of Advinus integrates under one umbrella the expertise, experience, capabilities and infrastructure needed for Drug Discovery from hit to clinical development candidate. Our presence in India helps us enhance the productivity and efficiency of our agrochemical and pharmaceutical R&D programs to unprecedented levels of cost-effectiveness and quality by bringing together demonstrated world class expertise with the talent and economies of India.
Post: HEAD - Clinical Candidate Optimization
* Pharmacokinetics, Metabolism and Drug disposition--in vitro/ in vivo assessment of ADME properties of NCE’s.
* Working knowledge of preformulation and some idea of in vitro tox will be an added advantage
* Bio-analytical method development (LC/MS/MS, SPE,).
* In Vitro Drug permeability assessment for eg : caco2 and MDCK ,BBB models
* Exp with WINNOWLIN and other software
* Expertise in metabolic/ respiratory-inflammation pathways or experience in drug discovery will be an added advantage
* Bring novel ideas and approaches to differentiate internal programs from competition.
* Apply state of art technology to enhance the quality and probability of regulatory success of clinical candidates
* Participate in development of a vibrant diverse organization to meet all needs of discovery programs.
* Develop people into leaders. Train coach and guide people to achieve best practices and aggressive goals.
* Should have ability to lead a team along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Should be a team player
* A good networking with drug hunters and academics across the globe. Excellent oral / written communication skills and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
* Team player to drive Discovery programs.
* Able to attract and engage partners or collaborators.
* Be ambassador for “ADVINUS” at conferences and symposia globally. Share experiences and lessons learnt with discovery organization.
* Play key role in developing therapeutic area strategy.
* At least 10+ years of experience post Ph. D in the pharmaceutical industry focusing on drug discovery DMPK.
Education : Ph.D
Experience : min. 10 years
Location : Pune
Functional Area: RnD
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.