The Himalaya Drug Company was founded in 1930 by Mr. M. Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind the 5,000 year old system of medicine. This included referring to ancient ayurvedic texts, selecting indigenous herbs and subjecting the formulations to modern pharmacological, toxicological and safety tests to create new drugs and therapies.
Post: Packaging Development Executive
* Development of packaging for Pharma products from the design to implementation stage.
* Existing vendor development and new vendor development for packaging.
* Value addition into packaging through innovation.
* Technical trouble-shooting
* Any Bachelors degree with PG Diploma in Packaging Technology
* 1 – 2 years of work experience in Pharma industry ONLY
Experience: 1-2 years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm, PG diploma in packaging
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Packaging
To apply for the job, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database