Work as Formulation Scientist in Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Formulation Scientist
• To organise experimental analysis for the assigned project/s, required to study and develop new formulations/products generic (ANDA) for regulated markets and assist in scaling-up and technology transfer.
• To support in preparation of documents-dossiers, technical directions, required for Regulated Markets and also to prepare DCGI data.
• To ensure that all the experimental analyses are carried out as per cGMP /cGLP guidelines
• Multi tasks oriented approach with attention to details.
• Good analytical and team management skills
• Can interpret R&D data.
• Exposure to sensitivity involved in developing new drugs for developed markets.
• Good knowledge of FDA rules & regulations.
• Knows cGMP requirements and compliant laboratory practices.
Exposure of Generics Product Development. Knowledge of Para IV filling is must.
Experience: 7-12 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: FnD
Email your resume at, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.