The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defence, host-pathogen interactions and related areas with a view to contribute to the creation of an internationally competitive intellectual knowledge base as a sustainable source of innovative futuristic modalities of potential use in health care.
Post: Research Associate (One post)
Name of the project & the Duration of the Project: Development of Contraceptive Vaccine and Novel Delivery Strategies for wildlife with special reference to Street Dog Population Management
Candidate should have experience in formulations and evaluation of polymer particle based delivery system.
Qualification: Ph.D in life sciences/biotechnology/M.Pharm/M.Tech.
The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules.
Rs. 22,000/- consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA.
Go to "Next Page" for more info...
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONs
1. The post exists in sponsored project and is purely temporary. There shall be no claim for regularisation against any core posts of the Institute.
2. The candidates selected for the above post will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
3. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
4. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
6. Names of three referees should be provided along with their contact details
7. Those who have qualified national Qualifying examinations NET/GATE/CSIR/ICMR will be given preference.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, strictly in the prescribed format given below, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Short listed candidates will be required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi / New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Project Investigator / e-mail id: Dr. Amulya K. Panda email@example.com
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 9th May, 2012
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
(an autonomous research institute)
JNU Complex, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067
See All Other Jobs in our Database