Opening for Junior Executive - Fill Finish in Biocon - Freshers can also apply
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Junior Executive
1. To carryout the day to day production activity, and achieve the production targets
2. To ensure that all production `activities are carried out in compliance with the cGMP requirements.
3. To follow the health and hygiene and safety requirements.
4. To strictly adhere to the standard operating procedures and documentation practice.
5. To record and maintain the daily report .
6. To coordinate with the other colleague in the department in different shifts.
7. To coordinate with the different department QA, QC , warehouse and Maintenance for achieving the day to day production targets.
8. To ensure that the equipments, instruments and area are validation and calibrated as per the schedule .
9. To carry out the process as per the standard protocols and validated process.
10. To impart training to the subordinates and maintain the training records as per the procedures.
11. To plan the day to day shift activity in coordination with the superiors.
12. To report incidents, accidents or any deviations immediately to the superiors.
13. To monitor the temperature, humidity and differential pressure inside the clean room area and recording the same on daily basis.
14. Responsible for area cleaning, sanitization and maintaining the cold room.
15. Maintenance of packing and production machine and spares in coordination with maintenance department.
16. Maintaining the stocks of miscellaneous, consumables required for production.
Shopfloor experience in production of small volume injectables and knowledge of regulatory requirement of injectables products will be preferred.
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: B.Sc, D.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
End Date: 4th June, 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.