Opportunity for freshers as Junior Executive @ Biocon
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Junior Executive
1) Would be handling the Equipment’s and its functioning
2) Support scientist and engineering staff with day to day activities, some of which may be customer driven spontaneous in nature
3) Execute simple pilot plant tool maintenance work, and keep up lab activities on Pilot Plant instrumentation.
4) Maintain a safe working environment through strict adherent to safety guidelines in the lab. Will be responsible for the cleanliness of the pilot plant lab.
5) Record data into spreadsheets and update any trends observed during data collection.
Experience: 0-0 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: other
End Date: 30th May, 2011
Job ID: HC/JC/11/2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.