Work in Accenture as Eligibilty Processor | Fresh B.Pharm graduates require
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Post: Eligibility Processor
Responsible for the review and validation of eligibility information received from the customer as well as the data-entering of this information into the client system
- Complete review of enrollment forms
- Identify missing information on forms
- Send incomplete forms back to client
- Complete and forward outgoing correspondence when required
- Key enrollment forms into client eligibility system
- Maintain customer eligibility information
- Review and analyze specific eligibility report
- Maintain and track individual workflow and production
- Support inventory control during peak times or as needed
- Processes faxed eligibility maintenance requests initiated by Customer Svc Calls
- Process urgent requests
- University degree or equivalent.
- At least 6 months experience as a Processing Assistant preferred, but not required
- Outsourcing operations experience preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge and experience with computers and internet
- Technical or Specific Skills (e.g. technical, computer)
- Basic technical knowledge
- A working knowledge of MS Office products
- Proficient in report writing, business correspondence
- Strong Excel skills
Experience: 0 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
Email your resume to, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.