Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Apotex Inc. Canada which is a number one generic pharma co. in Canada. The position is for Bangalore location which has an R&D Centre, Manufacturing and a Bioequivalence Centre.Post: Analytical Operations, research and development, analyst
1. Analysis of Raw material, finished products and Stability samples.
2. Handling and calibration of analytical instruments.
3.Analytical Method Validation of Dissolution, Assay and Related substances.
4. Comparative dissolution profile and Statistical representation of F1 & F2 factor.
5. Preparation of Method of Analysis, Analytical Method validation Protocol and Report and Review of Certificate of Analysis for finished Products.
6. Analytical reports checking & specification, protocols review.
7. Working standard and reference standard management.
8. Preparation of Standard operating procedure for General Laboratory Practice and Laboratory Instruments.
Instruments Handled and Calibration:
1. Gas Chromatography –Agilent 6890 with Chromeleon software
2. HPLC - Waters Alliance HPLC System with 2695 Separation module, 2487 dual ï¬ absorbance Detector with Millennium 32 software.
3. Agilent 1100 series with Chromeleon & Chemstation software.
4. Dissolution Tester
5. Karl Fischer Apparatus make: Metroham, module: 795 KF Titrino.
6. Differential Scanning Calorimeter make: METTLER and module: DSC822e.
7. FT-IR make: Shimadzu (8400S).
8. Disintegration Test Apparatus make Electrolab.
Candidates should be M.Pharm/M.Sc having good hands on experience with 2-5yrs of experience in analytical research and development functioning.
Experience: 2-5 years
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Healthcare, Medical, R&D
Contact: Apotex Research Pvt Ltd
Site No.1, Bommasandra Industrial Area,
4th Phase Jigani,
Link Road, 560001.
To Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database