Career as Manager-Quality Control (Formulations) in Biocon
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Manager-Quality Control (Formulations) - HC/JC/2536/2013
1. Handling of latest QC instruments.
2. Knowledge on method validations and method transfers to different quality control labs.
3.Establish/ monitor good Quality control systems in contract manufacturing site.
4. Able to lead a team of analysts, plan work to meet dispatch schedule.
5. Able to provide analytical support to contract manufacturing labs.
6. Plan and execute stability studies.
7.Handling audits by both customers and regulatory authorities.
8. Follow good documentation practice.
9.Willing to travel to contract manufacturing locations.
1.Candidate should be fluent in spoken and written English.
2.Minimum 2-3 years experience in a managerial role role and leading a team.
3.Proven track record and practical experience in leading quality control operations in full compliance with global requirements.
Experience: 8-12 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QC
End Date: 8th April, 2013
Job Code: HC/JC/2536/2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.