Opening for Project Assistant in Indegene
Indegene's scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Post: Project Assistant
• Understand project scope, goals and deliverables of the Project.
• Help project team to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Effectively communicate project requirements to team members and stakeholdersin a timely and clear fashion.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation,and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team,analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved partiesthroughout project life cycle.
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order toidentify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
• MBA - Operation and Project Management
• 1 to 2 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including allaspects of process development and execution.
• Strong familiarity with project management software’s, familiar in MS office, working knowledge of current Internet technologies.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborativeenvironment is essential.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including uppermanagement, clients, and other departments.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products, able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
Exp: 1-2 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Forward your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.