Requirement of Pharmacist in Manipal Cure & Care - 2 posts
Manipal Hospitals is an integrated hospital service system that provides healthcare from the smallest to the most complex medical problems. Manipal Hospitals is a certified pioneer in the Indian healthcare industry for over 4 decades and has been delivering state-of-the-art healthcare services that are curative and preventive in nature, to both national and international patients world over. Driven by clinical excellence, patient centricity and ethical practices Manipal Hospitals provides path-breaking medical services and technologies in this new age of healthcare.
* Receiving prescriptions from customers
* Checking all the medicines available in the pharmacy.
* Picking medicines as per prescriptions
* Arranging for medicine substitutes after getting doctors approval
* Billing of the drug
* Checking medicine quantity, batch and expiry
* Crosschecking with the prescriptions provided
* Stock taking and expiry checking every month
* Ordering and receiving medicines from pharmacy stores
* providing counseling to patients regarding drug dosage.
Experience: 1-3 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Pharmacist
End Date: 19th April, 2012
To Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.