Work as a Deputy Manager in Biocon
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Deputy Manager
- Market Survey, Market Research & Development for A.P.Is and Intermediates in Domestic as well as on International Level
- New product development.
- Managing International and Domestic business.
- Product Registration and approval of products in various countries.
- MIS Management.
- Marketing and Sales Professional with over 6 years Marketing and Sales experience in A.P.Is (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients), Intermediates and Specialty Chemicals.
- Exceptional Communicator with consultative sales style, strong negotiation skills, exceptional problem solving abilities and a keen customer needs assessment aptitude.
Experience: 5-8 Years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Apply at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.