Require Research Scientist / Senior Research Associate - Synthetic R&D Dept in Oxygen Bio Research Pvt Ltd.
O2h is a global leader in the field organic and medicinal chemistry with its HQ in UK and a new world class research centre in Ahmedabad, India. O2h works collaboratively with discovery research companies in Japan, Europe and the USA.
O2h offers outstanding opportunities for passionate professionals with initiative and who thrive in a performance based environment. O2h has a unique and stimulating team-based culture. O2h is committed to providing extensive training and support in order that every team member can fulfill their career potential.
O2h has emerged from the Science Park, Cambridge, UK and developed a talented team of scientists to provide a world class discovery service from its state-of-the-art research centre in India. The O2h delivery model has a proven track record of providing a step change in the effectiveness of drug discovery for a range of global pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies operating at the forefront of early stage discovery programs.
Post: Research Scientist / Senior Research Associate - Synthetic R&D Dept
- Develop new routes of synthesis for the novel chemistry compounds and execute the synthetic reactions well.
- Literature search.
- Handling multi-step Heterocyclic reactions.
- Client interface.
- Prepare the project management reports.
- The candidate must possess a strong background in the theory and practical details of synthetic organic chemistry with a thorough understanding of modern synthetic methods and reaction mechanisms.
- Should be able to independently handle reactions
Experience: 1-5 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
For Apply/ send your resume, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.