Post for a Junior Executive @ Biocon
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Jr. Executive - Production
* Handle the day to day activities of the production
* Handle day to day cell culture and purification activities in departments
* The ideal candidate should be a diploma in chemical or petro-chemical engineering or BSc with chemistry, biochemistry with 1 to 2 years experience
* Should able to handle trouble shoot operations and function as a part of the team
* Should able handle the day to day activities of the production
* Male candidates preferred as this job involves night shifts
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: B.Sc-Chemistry, Biochemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Apply at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.