Opening for freshers as Management Trainee in Concept Pharma - 2 posts
Concept is an integrated healthcare group with a turnover of Rs.125 crores and WHO GMP approved and ISO certified plants in India and Nepal. As a part of corporate strategy we plan to double the turnover within the next two years.
Post: Management Trainee
- Purchase of raw materials
- Vendor management
- DCI matters
- License/DGFT matters/Custom clearances
- Additional knowledge of packaging and PPC co-ordination is essential
- Product Costing
- Requesting for quotations, price negotiations and procurement of C' Class items
- Opening L/C documents and follow up for dispatches
- Logistics Handling & Report
- Monthly MIS
- Maintaining & updating weekly Control Reports
· Must possess very good Analytical, Negotiations & Comm.
skills: Able to coordinate with various Depts. Should be Internet / computer savvy Skills
· Should have fair knowledge of various tax impacts on the landing cost of materials.
Experience: 0-2 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc- Agriculture, Anthropology, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Computers, Dairy Technology, Electronics, Environmental science, Food Technology, Geology, Home science, Maths, Microbiology, Nursing, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, General, Other; MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing
Compensation: Rupees 1,50,000 - 2,00,000
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.