Work as Scientific Writer 2, Medical Communications in Novartis Healthcare
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Scientific Writer 2, Medical Communications
1. Prepares literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles etc..
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of above documents to meet customer expectation.
3. Manages assigned individual projects.
4. Obtains feedback from customers.
5. Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
7. Follows and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
8. Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
9. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
10. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Minimum: Life-science degree or equivalent.
B.Sc./equivalent with 4 years Clinical Research (CR) experience,
M.Sc./M.Pharm + 2 years of CR experience,
Desired: Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent)
PhD + 1 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 1 year of CR experience
Languages: Good written and oral English skills
Experience: 1-4 years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Sc, M.Pharm, Ph.D, MBBS, MD
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Development & Medical
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 78398BR
To Apply Online, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position by writing above JOB ID, click on search & apply.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.