Work as Project Executive in Indegene
Indegene's scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Post: Project Executive
1. Work along with the project manager in executing various projects in the area of product/brand management for clients.
2. Conduct & Coordinate CME’s pan India, across therapy area on behalf of the clients.
3. Develop and maintain good relationship with KOL’s.
4. Collate and analyze the market research information from different sources on regular basis in order to provide market intelligence about competitors - molecules, analyze the impact of the same on company and recommend proactive/ reactive solutions.
5. Provide routine and exigent assistance to project managers for ensuring reliable, predictable, data-driven delivery of all projects executed.
6. Works within the vertical and across functions to ensure deliveries happen through defined processes – from initiation to completion.
1. Candidate should have 1-4 years experience in pharma sales.
2. Should have of knowledge of product management and marketing.
3. Prior experience in KOL management and conducting/coordinating CME’s.
4. Candidate should be a self-starter and capable working in teams.
5. Should have knowledge of Internet marketing, marketing campaign, web promotion etc.
6. Should have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
7. Should be flexible to travel and work on weekends based on requirements.
8. Qualification – B.Pharm/M.Pharm or B.Sc/M.Sc with +/- M.B.A.
Exp: 1-4 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: other
Forward your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.