Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Executive Packaging Development - 2 posts
1. Should be well versed with Word, Excel. Knowledge of Artwork design software like Corel,
2. Illustrator and SAP would be additional advantage.
3. Should be well versed with packaging machinery, automation and design for auto-cartonators.
4. Should be able to handle secondary and tertiary packaging designs independently including palletization and containerization.
5. Knowledge on Packaging Machineries , Packaging Materials , Regulatory Requirements.
6. Cost Saving analysis, Vendor development, feature comparisons, negotiation/ Commercials with vendors, keeping vendor database.
7. Exposure to regulatory requirements of US FDA/ SA MCC, UK MHRA/ UK MCA.
8. Responsible for conceptualization and design of secondary packaging and labeling for all products.
9. Good knowledge of regulatory requirements & Packaging machinery
10. Working knowledge of equipments like leakage tester for blister pack & container, Tensil strength and bond strength tester, Scuff proof tester, Bursting strength tester, Bursting strength tester, WVTR tester for plastic films etc]
1) Candidate Should have a PG diploma in Packaging Development
2) Should have an experience of about 3 5 years in Packaging Development of various dosage forms like Tablets, Liquids and Injectables.
FOR MORE INFO. GO ON NEXT PAGE ...
1 To ensure that cGLP rules & guidelines are being followed in the lab.
2 To ensure that lab is being maintained properly and all the equipments/instruments assigned are kept clean, maintained on time.
3 To generate test report for samples and preparation of stability batches.
4 To prepare the SOP's for the Instruments in the Lab.
5 To accomplish tests and analysis required to develop new packaging material
6 To conduct the initial trials and provide technical details to shop floor for new packaging materials.
7 To help in troubleshooting problems, coming from markets and also during production.
8 To prepare the technical directions, specifications, STPs, item codes & barcodes etc. for packaging materials.
9 To accomplish tests and provide physical & chemical properties of new packaging material under development to Material Management dept.or vendor for further improvement.
10 To ensure proper implementation of SOPs.
11 To completion of preparation for all documents & Artwork for Manufacturing location within deadline
12 To train the team members on new technologies in the field of Packaging.
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: packaging
Compensation: Rupees 2,50,000 - 4,00,000; Benefits (Transport, Lunch, Mediclaim, etc)
END DATE: 29th July, 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database