Wanted Analyst/Senior Analyst, Business Analytics - Pharma Reporting for Novartis Healthcare
Post Graduate in Pharmacy/Science/Engineering preferably with MBA degree from a reputed institution; OR Degree in Pharmacy/Science/Engineering with MBA degree from a reputed institution
• 3+ years experience in Business Analytics (Pharma) with at least 1 year in Market Research with specific experience of producing Key Performance Indicator reports/dashboards or similar monthly reports for Senior Management.
• Strong quantitative & market research background
• Understanding of IMS data, pharma market databases and trends
• Ability to run analyses in Microsoft Excel - can manipulate data from IMS and other suppliers in Microsoft Excel to produce meaningful analyses
• Strong story boarding and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative leadership ability
• Attention to detail and quality focused
• Organizational, planning and project management skills.
• Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to operate effectively in an international environment.
• Ability to arrive at simple yet robust analysis and insights from complex data sources; ability to convert hard/raw data into meaningful analysis.
Experience: min. 3 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 81045BR
End Date: 24th July, 2011
If you are not able to find out job by above then, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.