Walk in interview in Central University of Punjab | Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry
Good academic record with atleast 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/Physically & Visually handicapped candidates) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point with letter grade scale at the Master’s degree level, in relevant discipline from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
* The candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in compliance of the “University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree), Regulation 2009, shall be exempt from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET for recruitment and appointment as Assistant Professor”. For details visit UGC website: ugc.ac.in.
The term ‘good academic record’ would imply the following:
i) At least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/Physically & Visually handicapped candidates) or an equivalent grade at Master’s degree level.
ii) At least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/Physically & Visually handicapped candidates) at the graduation level.
At least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/Physically & Visually handicapped candidates) in Honours at the graduation level.
Reservation Policy: The University follows Government of India rules for reservations.
Procedure to Apply:
* The candidate should download the application form available at website cup.ac.in bring it on the date of interview.
* One set of self attested certificates and other supporting documents are to be attached with the application form. The candidates should bring original certificates at the time of interview.
* The candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor should submit Five Copies Summary Sheet and the API form (Category III) only. The API form is available at university website.
* Application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand draft drawn in the favour of Central University of Punjab payable at Bathinda should accompany the application.
* In case of in-service candidates in Government/Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Organizations, the endorsement form must be signed by the employer.
* In case of in-service candidates from Private Sector, acceptance of resignation and relieving letter from the employer at the time of joining must be submitted.
* Other General Instructions and essential information for applying to faculty positions is available at the university website.
Time: 02:00 PM
Advertisement No. T-04 (2013)
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.