Product Manager - PM - Pain Management Require at Torrent Pharma - 3 Openings
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, is a dominant player in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) and has achieved significant presence in gastro-intestinal, diabetology, anti-infective and pain management segments. Torrent Pharma’s competitive advantage as a manufacturer stems from its world-class manufacturing facilities. Its manufacturing facilities at Indrad, Gujarat, comply with WHO, cGMP, MHRA and TGA norms and have received ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Post: Product Manager - PM - Pain Management
• Formulating new strategies for new & existing products.
• Launching new products
• Market research activities
• Brand Management
• Handle market development activities
• Identify market opportunities
• Monitoring the implementation of various strategies
• Sales analysis & forecasting
• Giving Marketing inputs during training programme
• Handling Sales Promotion Meetings (SPM)
Capabilities in strategically & analytical thinking, operational planning, creative execution with excellent communication skills will be key requirements
The above information, including principal responsibilities, may change periodically depending upon the responsibilities of the position.
Experience: 6-8 years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm, MBA (Marketing)
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area : Sales, PMT
End Date: 23rd August, 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database.
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.