Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Executive - Quality Assurance
· This postion’s primary role in the department is to develop, co-ordinate and manage the packaging development & artwork development activities of various Marketing Divisions with product forms involving solid orals, liquids, injectable, creams and ointments.
· The candidate displays his true strength in developing innovative and new packaging concepts & forms and determined in driving the projects to completion.
· This role extends in controlling of the artwork management for the business category artworks.
· The other responsibilities are development of packaging material specs, Bill of materials, test method developments for enabling smooth implementation of the projects.
· This role also involves the Vendor development & evaluation processes and online print proof approvals by visiting at the vendor’s end.
Experience: 4-7 Years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
End Date: 21st August, 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database