CDSCO requires suitable personnel as Technical Associates to be engaged purely on contractual basis upto 31 st March, 2011 or till further order whichever is earlier under Pharmacovigilance programme of India (PvPI).
These Technical Associates shall be posted at CDSCO (HQ),New Delhi, Coordinating Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi and at ADR Monitoring Centres (medical colleges).
Post: Technical Associate - 11 Posts
Emoluments: Rs.20,000/- pm
Medical Qualification: MBBS or MD in Biochemistry / pharmacology/microbiology
Non Medical Qualification: Post Graduate in Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotech/Pharmacy
• Collection of ADR reports
• Follow up with the complainant to check completeness as per SOPs
• Data entry into Vigiflow
• Reporting to PvPI Coordinating Centre (PvPI NCC) through Vigiflow with the source data (original) attached with each ADR case
• Trainingl sensitizationl feedback to physicians through newsletters circulated by the PvPI NCC
• Other activities as assigned from time to time by CDSCO.
Desirable qualification/skills:For the above post the applicants are required to be proficient with use of computer and internet.
Application complete in all respect should be submitted on or before 30th July 2010
Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)
Directorate General of Health Services
(Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
Govt of India
See All Other Jobs in our Database