Career opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc in CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute | 15 Posts
Post Code: 014 - Name & No. of Positions: Project Fellow 01 (One)
Essential qualifications: M.Sc. in Biotechnology with at least 55% marks for Gen. & OBC and 50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates
Desirable qualification, experience & Job Requirement: 3 Years experience in enzyme kinetics, cell culture etc
Emoluments: Rs. 16,000/ - (fixed) p.m
Age: 28 years
Title of the project: CSIR Project (BSC011 8 ) “ Epigenetics in Health and Disease .” ( EpiHEd )
Post Code: 015 - Name & No. of Positions: Project JRF 01 (One)
Essential qualifications: M.Sc. in Life Sciences with at least 55% marks for Gen. & OBC and 50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates
Desirable qualification, experience & Job Requirement: Minimum 3 months research experience (excluding academic project)
Emoluments: Rs. 12,000/ - p.m. plus HRA
Age: 28 years
Title of the project: DBT Project ( GAP0133 ) “ Elucidating the role of p53 and DNA damage response pathway in anti - cancer activity of a novel coumarine chalcone hybrid .”
Timing: Eligible candidates are required to report for the Interview at 9:00 A.M on 18 - 07 - 2013 (For Position Code No. 001 to 00 4 Area of Chemistry / Pharma Group /Computer ) and 19 - 07 - 2013 (For Position Code No. 005 to 015 Area of Life Sciences). Candidates reporting after 10:00 A.M will not be entertained. The eligible candidates may appear before the Selection Committee for interview on the date and time mentioned above at CDRI New Campus, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow - 226021 . Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application (which can be downloaded from our website www.cdriindia.org ), with qualifications, experience, NOC from last employer, publications etc. along with Original as well as attested copies of certificates of all passed examinations starting from matriculation, date of birth, cast certificate (in c ase of SC/ST/OBC) expe rience certificate and recent passport size photograph etc.
1. Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per GOI orders.
2. Suitable Candidates may be empanelled for future requirement if any, under different projects.
3. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
4. Candidate who strictly fulfill the eligibility and posses the degree/mark sheet in the aforesaid subjects only should turn up for walk - in / floating interview to avoi d any inconvenience.
5. The above positions are purely temporary and co - terminus with the aforementioned projects and renewable on yearly basis based on performance till the termination of the project . The candidates engaged in these projects will not confer any right implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
6. The number of positions against the various projects can be vary at the time of selection depending on the requirement of the institute.
7. Selected Candidates will not be allowed automatically for CSIR - CDRI Ph . D program in the institute. However, if they qualify for CSIR - SRFship on completion of two years period as project Staff, they can register themselves in AcSIR. Such Project Staff will have to resign from the project before joining as SRF .
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Note: Candidates who fulfils the requisite qualification and age will be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee for interview. Written tes t in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates. The interview may be continued for the subsequent days also, therefore outsider candidates are requested to make their own arrangements accordingly.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.