Multiple Vacancies in OMEGA HEALTHCARE as Trainee Coders - Freshers
Omega Healthcare has extensive experience in providing services in a variety of hospital-based and office-based physician specialties. We also have experience in providing services to A/R Management companies and their hospital clients for their credit balance account, regular accounts receivable and facility coding needs. Our delivery organization is driven by quality and Six Sigma methodologies, which ensure improved processes and client satisfaction.
Post: Trainee Coders
•Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project and Code the charts accordingly.
•Meet the productivity targets of clients within the stipulated time.
•Ensure that the deliverables to the client adhere to the quality standards. Prepare and Maintain status reports.
Requirements: (Male or Female).
B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc can apply.
- Fresh graduates in Life Science,–B.Pharmacy,M.Pharm
- B.Sc, M.Sc (Zoology Botany, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry)
- BAMS, BHMS, BUMS.
- Good Knowledge in Human Anatomy and Physiology.
- Training in Medical Billing will be an added advantage
- Willing to work in any shift
- Basic key board skills.
- Fair communication skills.
Interview Rounds :
- Written Test (Questions on Anatomy, Physiology & Aptitude Test)
- Technical Round
- Final H R Round
Documents required for interview purpose:
- Original marks cards (10+2+3) for verification + 1 set of photocopies
- Passport size Photo – 1
- Self ID Proof
- Address proof
Pay Package & other facilities:
- Day Shift : Gross - Rs. 6,500 /- per month.
- Night Shift: Gross – Rs. 8,500 /- per month.
- On confirmation (6 months) – Rs. 11500/- Gross for day shift and Rs. 13,000/- Gross for night shift, per month.
- On Completion of 1 year – between Rs 13,500/- to Rs. 14,500/- for day and Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 16,000/- for night shift, per month. (depends on performance)
- On completion of 1 ½ years and 2 years, additional Rs 2000/- will be added at both stages.
- Free food facility.
- Subsidized transport facility for the night shift employees only.
- Medical insurance for self, spouse and 2 children.
- Group Term Life Insurance.
Exp: 0-1 years
Education: MBA, B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: IT, Medical coding
End Date: 18th Jul, 2012
Forward Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
See All PharmaTutor Placements
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.