The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy invites Consultant (Botany), Consultant (Chemistry), Data Entry Operator
Data Entry Operator - One
Essential Qualifications i) Graduate from a recognized University. ii) One Year Diploma in Computer Science with Computer Typing Skill from recognized Institute.
Age limit: 30 Years.
Emoluments: Rs. 11,000/- per month consolidated
Method of Selection: i) Skill Test ( A typing Speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer) (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) (Time allowed - 10 minutes); ii) Interview.
Place, Date and Time of Walk-in-interview: Central Research Institute (H), A-1/1, Sector 24, Noida, (U.P)
Date: 19th January, 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00 a.m.
1. The posts are tenure/project-based.
2. The number of posts may vary depending upon the requirement.
3. Qualification (s) relaxable at the discretion of the Council in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified
4. The eligibility of candidate will be determined as on date of advertisement.
5. The candidate who fulfills the requirements may attend the Walk-in-Interview/test along with an application as per Annex-I [for Consultant Botany/Chemistry] and Annex-II [for Data Entry Operator] on a plain paper along with self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, and caste certificates, passport size photographs.
6. Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview/test.
7. Age relaxation to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, etc. will be available as per the orders of the Govt. of India.
8. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Government or private sector may bring “NOC” from their employer at the time of interview/test.
9. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
10. In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview/test, the Director General, CCRH reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria and the interview may also be held the next day.
11. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed on contractual basis.
12. Verification of documents/certificates will be before one hour of the schedule time for walk-in-interview/test and the candidates, who appear for walk-ininterview/ test after one hour of the scheduled time of the interview/test, will not be allowed to appear in the interview/test.
13. Candidates are requested to see Council’s website on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard
14. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending Walk-in-Interview/test.
15. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.