Opening in Biocon for the post of Manager - Regulatory Affairs
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Manager - Regulatory Affairs - Mabs
• To ensure the filing of required regulatory documents on time as per regulatory norms, take active participation from start of the project and give Regulatory strategy inputs to the team.
• Liaise with Regulatory agencies, partners, customers, agents.
• Lead a team dedicated for a project and be a part of any Regulatory inspection.
• Play an important role in any decision making.
• Review of Dossiers, regulatory documents, response to deficiencies and guide team members.
• Ensuring Good Regulatory Practices are followed within the team and also proper training is provided amongst the team members.
• Perform Gap analysis
• Strong knowledge and experience in handling regulatory requirements, functions with Biologicals/API/Sold Dosage particularly with filing with USFDA and EU for the final marketing approval (NDA, ANDA)
• Handling of Regulated /ROW markets and with knowledge on non-clinical, clinical and BA/BE studies with Labeling requirements, electronic submission would be an added value.
• Ability to evaluate weakness and provide training and develop strategies to strengthen the weaker skills in the team.
Experience: 9-12 Years
Education: M.Pharm, M.S
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
End Date: 10th Feb, 2012
Job ID: HC/JC/138/2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.