RECRUITMENT OF NURSING AND PARAMEDICAL POSTS IN VARIOUS CATEGORIES LOCATED AT ESI PGIMSR MODEL HOSPITAL,CHENNAI, ESIC HOSPITAL, TIRUNELVELI AND ESI MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL, COIMBATORE IN THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU
Employees' State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and administers the ESI scheme under the control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt of India. ESIC proposes to recruit Nursing and Paramedical posts in various categories for aforesaid PGIMSR and Hospitals on Direct Recruitment basis. On line applications are invited for filling up the posts as under:
Post: Pharmacist (Allopathy)
Pay: 5200-20200 PB 1 Grade Pay: 2800
ESIC PGIMSR (H) CHENNAI [ur-4, OBC-1]
1.Degree in Pharmacy/Sr Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified
2.Registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948
Post: Pharmacist (Ayurveda)
Pay: 5200-20200 PB 1 Grade Pay: 2800
ESIC PGIMSR (H) CHENNAI [ur-1]
1.Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
2.Diploma Ayurvedic from a recognized Institution
HOW TO APPLY
To submit On line application, please visit the ESIC, Tamil Nadu website www.esichennai.org. Click on the link "To apply on line for Nurses, and Para Medical Posts in ESIC Medical Institutions" followed by filling up of mandatory fields in the on line application with due care. After submission of application and registration download
(i) the registered application print out and
(ii) Fee remittance Challan for payment of fees in PDF forms for Bankers acceptance wherever applicable.
The guidelines for filling application on line and forwarding are
1. The fee payment details should not be dated before 02.01.2012and not after 07.02.2012.
2. Even if the Corporation extends the date of on line registration by few days, the valid dates of fee payment details will not be changed
3. Candidates should ensure that the fee is paid through system generated Challan in Indian Bank through website link created by ESIC and Indian Bank with remittance details containing invariably Branch Name, Branch Code Number, Date of deposit, Issue/transaction Number, Name of the Candidate and payable at Chennai
4. The Candidate must possess a valid email id for any event of communication. In case candidate does not have a valid email id, he can create a new email id. This email id should be kept active and get validated during this recruitment process. Third party email ids are not permitted.
5. Candidates should make a note of the System generated Application Registration Number
6. Candidate should fill in on line the required details and SUBMIT the form on line.
7. After applying online candidates should take two (2) print outs of the duly filled in Computerized System Generated Application Form
8. The Photograph should be pasted at the right side corner of the box provided in the application besides affixing signature both in the box and below declaration provided invariably.
9. The candidates must retain the photo copy of the Application print out of on line application and fee remittance Challan for further reference. The print out of the on line application will have to be submitted at the time of Examination /Interview if the same is called for.
10. Candidates may provide mobile phone numbers for communication purpose in addition to their e mail IDs
CALL LETTERS / ADMISSION SLIP FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION / INTERVIEW
It will be intimated in the call letter /admission slip along with the centre/venue of the examination/interview well in advance of the date of written examination/interview. Candidates may also verify the list of eligible candidates at the website address indicated and ensure the receipt of call letter / admission slip in time. In case of non-receipt, send an email to ms-odcchennai @ esic.nic.in for doing the needful or issue of duplicate call letter /admission slip forthwith
Last Date for Application:
Last date for the receipt of online application is 23.59 hours on 07.02.2012. The last date for the receipt of the hard copy of the application i.e the print out of the online application with fee remittance details is 5.45 PM on 14.02.2012
1. The crucial date for determining the age limit and other eligibility criteria shall be the closing date for receipt of online applications from the candidates in India i.e.07.02.2012.
2. Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate for being called for written examination, interview or both
3. A candidate should submit only one application for one post. In case he wants to apply for more than one post then he should submit separate application form for each post
4. Those submitting applications online without ensuring that the hard copy of the print out of their online applications reach the below address on or before 5.45 PM on 14.02.2012 will not be considered.
5. Those submitting only the hard copy of the applications without submitting the online applications will also not be considered.
6. Incomplete or unsigned applications or the applications received without self certified copies of mark sheets/certificate of educational qualifications, caste certificate and photographs and those received after the last date of receipt of applications will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate
7. Those candidates who are employed in Govt/Semi Govt/Autonomous bodies etc. should sent their applications "Through Proper Channel". However they may send an advance copy of their application and other certificates and testimonials before the last date
8. Wrong declarations/submissions of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage
9. On line Print out Application should be sent in a cover superscribed "Application for the post of ESIC PGIMSR/ESIC/ESI Medical College/Hospitals by Ordinary/Under Certificate of Post so as to reach on or before the stipulated date at the following address:
The Medical Superintendent ESI-PGIMSR & Model Hospital Ashok Pillar Road, K.K.Nagar, Chennai- 600 078
Note: a. Original Documents/Certificates should not be sent with the Application Form.
The application and the other documents should be arranged in the following order (i) Application
Form Print out (ii) Self attested copies of certificates/testimonials
Note: b. The Fee remittance Challan should be tagged or stapled, but should not be pinned or clipped at the top of application form.
10. Candidate selected shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India as per the requirements of the Corporation.
11. The Corporation takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or losses in postal transit of any application or communication
12. The Corporation would be free to reject any application at any stage pf selection process if the candidate Is found ineligible for the post for which he has applied.
13. The selection for the above posts will be on the basis of written examination, interview or both which will be conducted by the Selection Board at Chennai. However ESIC reserves the right to change the centre if need be. The results of the examination/interview shall be published in the Newspapers and on the website of the Corporation
14. No inquiry or correspondence about results of examination/interview will be entertained
15. Canvassing in any form will be disqualification
16. Disqualification also if a person (a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or (b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person who shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts; provided that the Director General, ESIC, may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this Regulation.
See All Other Jobs in our Database