Hindustan Unilever Limited looking for Territory Sales Officer
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is India's largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company, touching the lives of two out of three Indians with over 20 distinct categories in Home & Personal Care Products and Foods & Beverages. The company’s Turnover is Rs. 17,523 crores (for the financial year 2009 - 2010)
HUL is a subsidiary of Unilever, one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe with annual sales of about €40 billion in 2009 Unilever has about 52% shareholding in HUL.
Post: Territory Sales Officer
1. Delivering Sales targets through team of RSs in his territory
2. Delivering processes as per time line.
3. Developing RSSM, to deliver better results.
4. Communication of company policy to customers.
5. Tracking competition activities and reporting.
6. Managing trade relation and market working with RSSM.
7. Manage to get infrastructure from RSs to deliver results.
8. Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting market) and driving RS system.
9. Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
10. Negotiate with his RS and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
11. Monitor closely the competitive activities and provide feedback to the branch on appropriate action that the company needs to take to counter such activities.
12. Monitor systematically the performance of the RS and RS's sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps).
13. Within budget limits for brand activities organise promotion activities in consultation with the superiors.
Required Experience: Should have sales experience of 2-3 years and above in a FMCG sector.
Education: Candidate should be a Graduate. Preferably MBA/PGDM from B/C grade indtitute.
Industry preference: Preferably FMCG.
Specific language requirement for the role: English, Marathi
Apply preferably by January 24, 2011
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Please note that the closing date for the receipt of applications is January 31, 2011.
Experience: 2-3 years
Location: Mumbai, Goa
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA/PGDM
Functional Area: sales
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.