The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body under the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Council is an apex body in India for formulation, development and promotion of research in Ayurvedic system of medicine. The Council carries out its activities and functions through its network of 31 Institutions located all over India.
Post: Research Officer (Chemistry)
No.of Vacancies: 06 (UR-03.OBC-02, SC-01)
Max.Age: 40 Years on 01/01/2013
Scale of Pay: Pay Dand - 3 of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Educational & Other Qualification:
1. Post-graduate Degree in Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institution.
2. 5 years research/teaching experience after obtaining the Degree in a recognised Institution/College/ University.
1. Ph.D. from a recognised 1 university/Institution
2. 3 years research/teaching experience in a recognised Institution/ College/University.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE:
1. The posts are temporary but likely to continue. Fresh appointees shall he goxer New Pension Scheme.
2. The posts carry all india transfer liability and the candidates must be willing to shift any peripheral institutes/ centres/ unites of the council.
3. Age will be reckoned as an 1.1.2013. AlK relaxation Will he admissible SC/ST/OBC/PH/Persons in Govt. service as per Central Govt. rules in force. t bai for the employees of the CCRAS.
4. Experience will be reckoned as on last date of receipt of applications.
5. The number of vacancies are subject to variation.
6. The application forms can be downloaded from below. The application along with the Copies of testimonials, certificates should be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs.100/- (for OBC/General candidates) and Rs.20/- (for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of director general CCRAS, payable at New Delhi. Physically handicapped and women candidates exempted from payment of application fee.
7 The application for the above posts is to he submitted within 60 from the advertisement. The application reecived after due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
8. The selection shall be made on the basis of written test and only those candidates who qualify in the written test and obtain the minimum qualifying marks fixed by Council, shall be called for interview.
9. Candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd Class railway fare for to & fro; by shortest route as per rules on production of railway tickets.
10. Late applications / Incomplete applications or applications received without Dimand Draft and attested copies of academic qualification, experience, age will be summarily rejected.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2013
See All CCRAS Ph.D Alerts M.Sc Alerts M.Pharm Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database