Manager/ Dy. Manager - Instrumentation & Automation in pharmaceutical company - Formula HRC
It is active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and intermediates to pharmaceutical company
Post: Manager/ Dy. Manager - Instrumentation & Automation
Preparation of specifications of Instrumentation and automation system.
• Measurement and Control system design based on DCS/SCADA/BMS as per functional requirements with required level of redundancy including Field devices, VFD's, HMI's etc.
• Selecting proper instrument for the requirement and ensuring proper installation and commissioning as per the manufacturer recommendations
• Knowledge in establishing net working and communication between field instruments to RTU and RTU to SCADA/DCS Panel and engineering station/HMI.
• Preparation of calibration and testing requirements with procedure and schedule for all the instrumentation and automation components of the site as per the requirements of cGMP.
• Establishing calibration lab for implementation of calibration Schedules for field instruments.
• Responsible for instrumentation and automation maintenance after successful completion of project.
• Experience in Project documentation, i.e. Preparation of URS, Field device data sheets, Concepts documentation and specification of Instrumentation and automation system. Knowledge of BMS, GAMP IV & V, and 21CFR part 11compliance.
-The candidate should be a graduate/Post Graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
-Candidate should have minimum 8-10 years experience in API/Bulk Drugs Process Industry out of which at least 2years in DCS based API Plant
-Candidate should have experience in hardware and software, configuration, networking and testing, preferred experience with Emerson/Siemens/Rockwell DCS Systems in Pharma Industry. Also knowledge in designing automation system, HVAC control, BMS system, UMS System selection of Field devices.
-Candidate should have exposure to USFDA and other regulatory agencies.
-Candidate should be an Enthusiastic and Energetic Person
-Should have excellent communication skills
-Should be Honest and Hard Working.
Qualification: B.E, M.E- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Experience: 8-10 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 17th March, 2013
Please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or please contact 040-44670005 OR refer your friends or colleagues.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.