Job as Project Assistant in PAREXEL
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post: Project Assistant
The Project Assistant will provide administrative and technical support to the Project Manager and team members of assigned projects during any and all phases of the project (planning, initiation, monitoring, data management and reporting). The Project Assistant must be able to respond to the needs of a Project Manager and team and prioritize their workload and schedules to meet these needs.
- Organizes incoming and outgoing correspondence and shipments for project management
- Provides administrative support to the Project Manager and project team; Microsoft Word, MS Access tracking databases; provide Project Manager with project status
- Updates; maintain project tracking databases (e.g., image receipt and status), compile data for monthly reports, compile study manuals and other study-related materials
- Prepares portions of the monthly management and administrative reports
- Prepares and maintains project Central Files. At the conclusion of a project, completes project archiving, imaging and documentation
- May be responsible for managing all space needs for a project study, including central file storage and project document storage
- May be responsible for managing off-site image storage for the duration of a project
- Serves as administrative liaison for the project team members
- Obtains and disseminate travel schedules and calendars
- Prepares and distributes agenda for project team meetings and client technical meetings
- Organizes and schedules project team meetings and client technical meetings
- Prepares and distribute minutes of project team meetings and client technical meetings.
- Obtains and maintain general project supplies.
- May be responsible for managing all supply needs, which may include but are not limited to ordering supplies, fulfilling supply requests, and organizing incoming supplies.
- Serves as the focal point for the flow of documents to and from team members.
- Promotes communication among team members.
- Coordinates and completes large and small mailings; e.g. supply shipments, courier shipments, etc.
- May be responsible to track and log receipt of all incoming mail.
- Tracks and logs receipt of study materials and study images.
- Acquires additional information and skills; maintains up-to-date knowledge of Medical Diagnostics systems, services, policies and procedures.
- Performs tasks as required under the direction of the project manager based on study requirements.
- Provide administrative support to Project Managers, i.e., travel and expense reports.
- Proficiency with desktop applications such as MS Office.
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and assist others when requested
- Ability to follow up on multiple tasks and projects
- Capability of handling confidential matters
- Degree or equivalent. Business school training preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- Administrative experience preferred
Location: India - Andhra pradesh - Hyderabad
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
End Date: 4th March, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.