Work as Research Associate - Tech transfer (Formulation) in Macleods - 2 openings
Macleods has its presence in over 30 countries with more than 300 registrations.
The export range of Macleods are manufactured in a unit that has QSM approval from WHO-Geneva, and certifications from various International Regulatory Authorities like - USFDA, MCC, UKMHRA, MOH – Belarus, INVIMA – Colombia, National Drugs Authority - Uganda, Food and Drugs Board - Ghana, MCAZ – Zimbabwe, Pharmacy and Poisons Board Kenya, Pharmacy Board Tanzania etc.
Post: Research Associate - Tech transfer (Formulation)
• Should have knowledge of technology transfer and scale up activities to execute scientifically & accurately.
• To coordinate with Production, QA, QC, FRD, Stability and other related departments for smooth technology transfer of new products and troubleshooting in existing formulations.
• To execute the exhibit and pre-exhibit batches for Domestic & Regulated markets and process optimization studies of Generic formulations for Domestic & Regulated markets.
• To plan the batch sizes for Process optimization and exhibit batches to meet the equipment capacities and regulatory requirements with minimum consumption.
• Should have proper knowledge of cGMP/ cGLP practices
• To budget, plan & procure equipments and materials required for process optimization batches.
• To prepare and execute the process optimization protocols and data generated during optimization and exhibit batches
• To develop competencies and knowledge of associates for formulations research.
• Should have a proper communication and co-ordination with the team.
• To ensure the preparation of documents like, Master manufacturing formula, Optimization report, BMR, BPR, Protocol and Report.
• To manufacture tender samples required by Regulatory department for registration in various countries.
• Technology transfer of existing product from one location to another location.
• knowledge of equipment handling and their operating principles
• Coordination with various departments for smooth technology transfer
• Should possess strong ability to manage multiple functions while staying up to date with latest industry trends
• knowledge of theoretical basis of formulation and capability to troubleshoot.
Experience: 1-3 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Candidate may mail their resume at, email@example.com
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.