Work as Manager Pharmacy in Vee Care Hospitals - 2 openings
VeeCare Hospital is a multi specialty hospital established in Nov'2008 at Anna nagar near Koyambedu Junction.
Vee Care Hospital is well equipped and provides the highest level of medical & surgical service for both children and adults. The hospital utilizes sophisticated technology for diagnoize and therapeutic purpose manned by specialist doctors and trained technicians.
Post: Manager Pharmacy - 2 openings
* Should have worked as senior pharmacist incharge with above 10 years of experience as pharmacist in reputed Hospital pharmacy.
* Should be D.Phama / B.Pharma with registered Licence.
* Should have good knowledge of all phamaceutical drugs.
* Should have knowledge is dispencing and distribution of drug and medicines.
* Should able to handle a team of people in pharmacy.
* Should have an ablity to provide training to subordinates.
* Should have good sound in purchase process and stock maintenance.
* Should have a basic computer knowledge.
* Should be presentable & confident with good Communication skill.
* Responsible for supervision and control of various activities of the department.
* Responsible for profit of the pharmacy.
* Should maintain strict inventory control.
* Good knowledge in ABC analyst.
* Responsible for Regulatory Compliance.
* To handle the documentation and maintain process equipment documentation.
* To face the FDA and other regulatory audits.
* To ensure the zero defect working in the department by ensuring 100% implementation of systems in the Department.
Experience: 12-15 years
Education: B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Hospital Pharmacist
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.