Looking for Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate: Safety Pharmacology in Syngene India
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post: Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate: Safety Pharmacology
* The incumbent is expected to conduct the in vivo and ex vivo safety pharmacology experiments
* Should be a expert in various lab animal handling, anesthesia, canulation of vein and arteries in anaesthetized non-rodent models (eg. rabbit, etc.)
* To record and interpret the results of CNS/CVS/Respiratory system parameters in conscious, anaesthetized in vivo models and ex vivo models
* Should be a expert in handling various instruments related to safety pharmacology
* To perform other related duties as assigned
* Should have a good oral and written communication skill
Qualification M.V.Sc (Pharmacology/Toxicology) or M.Pharm (Pharmacology)
Experience 2-6 years after M.V.Sc. or M.Pharm with relevant industrial experience (conducted safety pharmacology experiments).
Experience: 2-6 years
Education: M.Pharm, MVSc
Industry Type: Pharma/Healthcare/Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.