Opening for Clinical Research Associate II in Parexel
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post: Clinical Research Associate II
The responsibility of a CRA II is to perform all clinical monitoring / site management activities for assigned projects in accordance with PAREXEL¿s SOPs. A CRA is responsible for achieving and maintaining high site performance, managing clinical monitoring activities which include the ownership of investigator sites, the selection of investigator/sites, collating Regulatory Documentation, initiating and monitoring of sites, performing site documentation verification, data collection and drug accountability in accordance with ICH GCP guidelines.
If applicable a CRA II may also act as co-Clinical Lead or Clinical Lead.
- Excellent interpersonal, site management and relationship building, verbal and written communication skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Team player with outstanding negotiation and organizational skills.
- Client focused approach to work.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments, new learning and travel (overnight, weekend and occasional international travel may be required).
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work with multiple supervisors/colleagues in a matrix environment, and to value the importance of team work.
- IT literate & Experience with Microsoft based applications and general knowledge of PC functions.
- Able to take initiative and work independently.
- Sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks.
- Holds a driving license.
Education: -Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or equivalent nursing qualification/ experience.
How To Apply?
Interested Candidates can Apply Online
Experience: 2-5 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.