A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Oncology Medical Writer
1. Prepares patient narratives, CTRDs, CTDs and phase I clinical study reports working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles etc..
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of narratives and CTRD documents to meet customer expectation.
3. Manages assigned individual projects.
4. Obtains feedback from customers.
5. Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
7. Follows and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
8. Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
9. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
10. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Minimum: Life-science degree or equivalent B.Sc./equivalent with 4 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharm + 2 years of CR experience,
Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 1 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 1 year of CR experience
Experience: 1-4 years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc, Ph.D, MBBS, MD
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Development & Medical
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 77653BR
To Apply Online, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position by using "JOB ID", click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database