MANAGER - VALIDATION require in Akum Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited. | 2 - posts
AKUMS DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD is one of the most innovative, productive and research based pioneer organization of India having its registered office at Delhi and various plants in Haridwar, Uttrakhand giving employment to more than 2000 people. Akums is engaged in the manufacturing of tablets, capsules, injections, syrups on loan licensing and third party manufacturing basis. Akums is having certifications of WHO-GMP, ISO 9001, ISO14001:2004,NDA Uganda, PPB Kenya and complying USFDA , MHRA & other international standards.
Post: MANAGER - VALIDATION (Q.A.)
1. Worked in Q.A. and aware of Q.A. activities.
2. Preparation and reviewing of BMR/BPR/SOP/ validation protocols etc.
3. Knowledge of various aspects of validations like Process validation (tablets, capsules, injections, bulk powders) cleaning validation, analytical method validation, equipment qualifications, system validations etc.
4. Ensuring the validations of facilities/ processes/ equipments are being conducted as per the schedule.
5. Capable of handling of entire gamut of activities pertaining to validations and qualifications.
6. Exposure in Pharma facilities with WHO-GMP Certification or above.
1. Candidate should be B.Sc/B.Pharma/M.Sc/M.Pharma or suitable qualifications.
2. Min of 5-6 yrs. Exp. in the area of QAD.
3. Computer savvy with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
1. 3-4 yrs exp in the field of stability studies as per the internalized guide lines.
2. Proficiency in computer is must.
Exp: 6-8 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
Forward your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.