Career opportunity in Novartis for the post of Pharmacovigilance Data Manager
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Pharmacovigilance Data Manager
Apply scientific and computing skills to retrieve data and develop/prepare outputs from the safety database to support the analysis of drug safety related tasks.
Major Activities (Describe main activities)
1. Understand and translate data retrieval need into query request, create query criteria, retrieve data from the safety database and provide the results to DS&E staff or external line functions.
2. Perform QC check on data retrieved; Identify errors/inconsistencies in outputs and resolve them or initiate their resolution.
3. Generate regulatory reports, standard reports, tabulations, graphs and retrievals in preparation for regulatory submission.
4. Lead, coordinate or support data management initiatives as and when needed.
5. Testing and validation activities to support operational change requests and DS&E IT projects.
6. Development, testing and validation of new reports.
7. Electronic unblinding of relevant SAEs from clinical trials in the safety database, as appropriate.
Education (minimum/desirable): Life science, biomedical or computing degree (B.Pharm, B.Tech, B.E, MSc, MCA or Computer Science Graduate)
• Experience of retrieving data from relational databases or SAS datasets.
• Experience of working on IT projects, GxP and validation requirements.
• Programming Skills
• Preferred - 2 years experience in clinical or safety data management or closely related areas of responsibility
• Preferred - Medical terminology and MedDRA knowledge.
• Preferred – Report development experience. (TOAD an advantage).
Experience: 2-5 years
Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Development & Medical
Business Unit: Pharma - Global Development
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 76735BR
To Apply Online, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.