Applications are invited from Junior Research Fellow at M.S. Ramaiah Institute, Bangalore
Applications are invited from qualified and committed candidates with keen interest in research for the post of ‘Junior Research Fellow’ under a Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) sponsored project entitled “Investigation of DNA binding and Nuclease activity of Transition metal complexes of thiosemicarbazones and Semicarbazones” (VTU/Aca/2010-11/A-9/11341 dated 07 December 2010).
Applicants should send their applications and detailed curriculum vitae supported by attested documents to the Principal Investigator within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Name of the post:-Junior Research Fellow
No of vacancies:- 01
Qualifications:-M. Sc in Chemistry (Inorganic/Organic/Analytical) from recognized university or Institute with minimum of 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPI Desirable: NET/GATE qualified
Tenure: - 3 years
Salary: - Rs 12,000/ PM (fixed)
Short listed candidates will be called for the interview Terms and Conditions:
1. The above position is purely temporary and Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year.
2. Candidates may appear for a walk in interview with curriculum vitae, all relevant original certificates with a set of attested photocopies and two attested pass port size photos.
3. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing for interview.
4. Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.