Opportunity for Customer Care Representative in Parexel
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post: Customer Care Representative
The primary role of Customer Care Representative is the following;
* Provide customer support to the users of Perceptive Informatics products, projects and services.
* Routinely monitor Perceptive products and projects.
* Provide administrative support to the CCO department as directed
Reports To Team Leader
Directly Supervises N/A
Provides Work Direction to N/A
Works Closely with Product Lead and Team Leader
External Relationships Internal and External users of PII supported products/projects and services.
* Serve as the first contact for customers, addressing issues via telephone, email, fax and other communication channels.
* Provide users/clients prompt, friendly, courteous and helpful service for all supported projects, products and services.
* Resolve product, project and service related issues effectively using proper processes with some assistance when investigating and resolving complex issues.
* Provide effective and timely redirection of issues as per CCO process documents.
* Properly document and update issues entered into the issue tracking tool and ensure the issues are worked to resolution or closure per the project SLA and/or CCO processes.
* Conduct system monitoring for supported Perceptive products/projects as directed.
* Possesses some knowledge of the Regulatory requirements.
* Perform administrative tasks including, but not limited to data entry, sending out correspondence, and filing.
* Travel to alternate work location for business, or in the event of a disaster as directed.
* Provides shift coverage for all shifts including weekends on a scheduled basis.
* Actively participate in team and departmental processes, ensuring continuous improvements are identified, implemented and maintained.
* Be responsible for specific delegated tasks as assigned.
* Act at all times as a role model and ambassador when representing the company in all work activities.
Minimum Work Experience
* Prior experience in a call centre/ support environment preferred.
* Prior experience in a business environment desirable.
* Minimum two years of experience in an International Call Center Inbound Process environment preferred (India)
Experience: Mini 2
Location: Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad
Functional Area: CR
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 28th Jan, 2013
Req Number: pare-10023858
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.