Career at Parexel as a Clinical Data Analyst - I
- Good computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of Clinical Trial/Data Management Systems, PMED, MS-Office products such as Excel, Word.
- Demonstrate a sound awareness of all relevant regulations, including GCP
- Ability to successfully work in a (virtual) team environment
- Client focused approach to work
- If required, knowledge of medical terminology and awareness of coding dictionaries (e.g. MedDRA & WHODRUG)
- Solid interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
- Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work
- Excellent English Communication (Written & Verbal) skills
Experience: 1-2 years
Req Number: pare-10023781
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
End Date: 28th Jan., 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.