Knack Global is a leading healthcare company - a 10 year old business conglomerate with interests in Healthcare Services, Healthcare IT and Enterprise IT & Analytics. Our operations are based out of USA, UK, Norway and Mumbai & Chandigarh in India. To our Healthcare clients we bring Healthcare Domain knowledge, Process Maturity, Operational efficiencies and cost containment delivery models that have successfully delivered business benefits to Fortune 500 organizations.
Post: Associate - Trainee
• Ensure follow-up on Pending Claims with US Insurance
• Meet the Productivity & Quality Targets within Stipulated Time
• Good Job Knowledge of US Healthcare (for Experienced Candidates)
• Good Analytical & Calculation Skills
• Decent Accent with Good Communication Skill
• Flexibility to work in Shifts as per work flow
• University Degree or equivalent, preferably Candidates with STRONG Medical Anatomy or B.Pharma. (Final year students may apply)
• Computer typing: min. 25 WPM
• Basic Knowledge of MS Office
• Self Motivated & Team Player
Candidates with 0-3 years of experience in any International BPO may apply for the above mentioned positions.
Fresher’s with Excellent command over English may also apply.
Exp: 0-2 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: BPO, IT
Forward your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database