Opportunity as Technical Supervisor in The Pharmaceutical Corporation (I M) Kerala Ltd.
The State of Kerala was formed on 1st November 1956 consequent on the Reorganisation of States. It comprises the former Travancore-Cochin State (except the present Kanyakumari District and Shencottah Taluk of the present Tamil Nadu) and the Malabar District and the Kasargod Taluk of South Kanara District of the then composite Madras State.
With the formation of the State of Kerala on 1st November 1956 as a result of the reorganisation of States, the Travancore-Cochin Public Service Commission was transformed into the Kerala Public Service Commission. The number of the Members of the Commission was increased to Five in 1959, to Seven in 1971, to Eight in 1981, to Nine in 1982, to Thirteen in 1983, to Fourteen in 1984 , to Fifteen in 1984 and to the present strength of Eighteen in 2005.
1. Name of the firm : The Pharmaceutical Corporation (I M) Kerala Ltd.
2. Name of Post : Technical Supervisor
3. Scale of pay : `6680 – 12930/-
4. Number of vacancy : 1 (one)
(1) The number of candidates to be included in the short list/probability List of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
(ii) The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates Published by the Commission in pursuance to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the minimum period of one year is published. Candidates will be advised against the vacancy shown above and for all the vacancies reported during the period of pendency of the Ranked List.
(iii) The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age : 18 – 35. Only candidates born between 2.1.1975 and 1.1.1992 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. OBC and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.”
Note: The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of the provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission.
It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern. (for further details,see the General Conditions given in Para II of this notification).
(2) One (I )year experience in the process of manufacturing Ayurveda Medicines in a Govt./Quasi Govt.or any Ayurveda Pharmacy recognized by Government or licensed by Government for medicine preparations.In the absence of candidates with the above qualifications, those who have the
following qualification will be considered for the post.
2. Three(3) year experience in the process of manufacturing Ayurveda Medicines in a Government/Quasi Government or any Ayurveda Pharmacy recognized by Government or licensed by Government for medicine preparations.
8. Mode of sending applications:
The applications shall be submitted On-line only. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of applications are available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission viz. www.keralapsc.org. No application fee is required. The barcode number in the application form shall be quoted in all further enquiries/correspondence.
Documents to prove qualification, age and community have to be produced as and when called for. Applications which are not submitted in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected.
9. Last date of receipt of applications: 19/01/2011 Wednesday up to 5 p.m.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.org
11. The selection to the post will be subject to the rules and regulations made by the corporation from time to time.
GAZETTE DATE : 15.12.2010
LAST DATE : 19.01.2011
CATEGORY No : 383/2010
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.