Opportunity for Feasibility Support Analyst/ Assistant in Icon Clinical Research
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• US/LATAM/CAN: A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience within clinical research including experience of trial tracking/investigator data and metrics.
• EU/APAC: Prior experience in/understanding of clinical trial tracking/investigator data and metrics.
• Have good attention to detail, be highly numerate and good analytic skills.
• Have a background /experience in computer systems, data analysis/reporting.
• Be proficient with excel.
• A good communicator, both in written and spoken language. The candidate must be able to produce reports to a high standard and review the quality and content of any reports produced by the team. Fluency in English is essential.
• A strong team player, with excellent organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to work independently. The candidate must b e able to multi-task and work well within a high pace pressurized environment.
• Ability to work independently, to make decisions and to progress projects.
• Competent computer skills.
Due to the nature of this position it may be required for the employee to travel. Therefore, dependent on the employee's location, the employee may be required to possess a valid Drivers license.
Bachelor Degree or other Equivalent
Benefits of Working in ICON
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package that includes an excellent pension scheme, private health care, life assurance and staff recognition schemes. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
Organization: Clinical - Feasibility
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 30th Aug, 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.