Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and is powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Post: Process Lead - JREQ007091
In our endeavor to meet and exceed the expectations of TS customers, we need to regularly provide opportunities to our staff to take on new career challenges, tapping their potential to the maximum extent whilst enabling significant learning to add value to themselves. In this connection, TS is inviting applications from its staff who wish to be considered for selection against position of Process Lead, subject to their meeting the minimum qualifying criteria as detailed further below.
The specific responsibilities of the Process Lead will be as follows:
· To achieve team quality targets (both biotech & chemistry streams) consistently on weekly basis.
· To train new hires based on the training plan & conduct refresher trainings.
· To achieve continuous quality improvement
· To ensure that all the query queues / floor queries are effectively handled.
· To ensure that all Process documentation are up to date
· To drive sustainable process improvements
· To conducting regular meetings with Hub for any policy clarification and updates
Research Analyst in Current Awareness team with more than 2 years work experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Very good Excel skills.
· Very good analytical skills.
· Should be strong in quality
· Problem identification and solving skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
· Ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
· Effective time management.
· Self-motivated with the ability to deliver consistently.
Awareness of Company vision and goals.
B.Pharm/M.Pharm or M.Sc Lifesciences/chemistry with sound knowledge in current string of Pharma inventions, Patents, Legal issues, thorough annotation/ abstraction skills.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job ID: JREQ007091
End Date: 5th Sep., 2013
To Apply Online CLICK HERE
See All Other Jobs in our Database