Indegene's scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Post: Senior Proof Reader
1. Responsible for managing a specific region & group of associate proof-readers
2. Ensures Adherence to Pfizer artwork production standards and Standard Operating Procedures
3. Adherence to regulatory and quality compliance requirements
4. Adherence to agreed schedules for artwork production
5. Ensures that all necessary regulatory and quality approvals are in place before PARS are progressed.
6. Monitors and reports performance measures on own as well as team’s performance
7. Responds promptly and effectively to exception messages and compliance warnings and ensures corrective actions are communicated and agreed with all interested parties.
Upon induction an extensive training program will ensue in order to be completely acclimatized to the client specific guidelines as well as to quickly attain a stronghold with the ability to review and train/guide the work of the junior indexers.
1. Developing specific guidelines/SOPs related to work or review existing guidelines/SOPs, checking for completeness, and updating them as needed.
2. Adhering to the set processes and project-related guidelines.
Interacts with clients, coordinates with the team and provides project status update reports as and when necessary.
1. A graduate from a science discipline
2. Proficient in proofreading techniques , both automated and manual for a minimum of 4 years
3. A good understanding of packaging, artwork and proofreading guidelines
4. Able to work under demanding time pressures and constraints, and maintain an excellent standard of work.
5. Good team working skills and ability to take on people responsibility
Experience: 2-4 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Editorial Services
End Date: 30th Aug, 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database